B.Tech Admissions 2020
B. Tech Admission 2020 will start by June of this year. Vedavyasa Institute of Technology is a top engineering college Kerala offering Professional degree in B.Tech under the accreditation of APJ Abdul kalam Technological University(KTU). B. Tech admission preparations and procedures will begin soon after the Class 12 results and KEAM2020 results announcements.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Admissions 2020
The basic eligibility criteria required to join B.Tech course in Vedavyasa Institute and are mentioned below
- Applicants must be of Indian nationality and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2019
- To be eligible for B.Tech admissions the candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics as core subjects.
- Students must score a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in Class 12 to be eligible. Students belonging to reserved categories and other minority categories will have concessions as per the government policies.
- Students need to clear the state level entrance examination with a minimum qualifying score to become eligible for engineering admissions
- NRI allotment is not based on the entrance score. However, candidates have to fulfil academic eligibility as per norms.
*The Lateral Entry admission procedure and Eligibility Criteria are completely different. Please contact the college authorities for more details.
The procedure at VVIT for B.tech admissions 2020 is in compliance with the government regulations and the policies
- 50% of the seats in each branch will be filled by the government allotment.
- 10% of the total seats in each branch are allotted on a community basis. Applicants are required to submit the relevant documents to proof.
- 15% of the total seats are allotted to the NRI category as per norms
- 35% of the seats are allotted under management category as per college policies